Sunday, December 21, 2008

X'mas is coming

christmas is near, BUT my BIRTHDAY is NEARER!!!! (hahaha)
actually i never receive any x'mas present from any1 becos my family doesnt celebrate this fest.
but i did receive my first present from a gal last year and is the onli present. i was happy and satisfy wif the present. Although the present tat she give me is not an object or anything,but... i rili like it. it was my happiest x'mas among my life. however,the present is gone by now,but i still appreciate it as well. i remember every scene of tat present when i receive it,every dialogue is still clearly state in my mind. no matter wad... it has GONE already. wandering how am i going to pass my dis year X'mas... will i still hav some shock like las year??
BUT wad more important is my bday!!! is nearer than X'mas! (*ps to all reader: remember my bday present!!) =p

No comments: