Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gossip 4

大家一定很好奇以我的性格怎么会没有我在内呢?(当然本尊怎么会在自己的部落格亏自己呢?)*哈哈哈哈哈!
不过为了公平,我还是会说一些啦。。。。
If i wana talk bat myself,sure relate to my senior (upper 6).
u noe wad,from the 1st day till my holidays in sch,i hav been rape by them either physically & mentally for infinite times. i remember the 1st time i went to the physic stream class of upper 6,i duno tat there is store in the class.... suddenly irwin invite me to come in and say he got something to show me,by the time i get in,their 'operation' begin!! first,tsu shin try to catch me and stop me from escape( u noe how big tsu shin body size liao lo,how am i going to fight back??),then xiong ba come and join in to catch my leg and bring me to store. haha! they got their prey ord.... then all of them come in to bully me (this include Eugene, Khin wee, Irwin, Xiong ba, Chee lim, Kok hua[bio stream], &......) wahlao!! tats remind me of how ah seng acts in the past! and this cos me phobia for quite a few weeks.....
they rili siao de, while in the store,they untie my tie,open my button and even touch here n there (没了没了,什么都被摸光了) luckily im just a men,if im a female sure go report police ord!
i think u can imagine their face at that time by now... their face looks more pervert than the usual pervert!
when times go on.... everything get better ord. i din get rape so frequent ord. i was said to be safe after once i ever treat tsu shin a snack. then he is my "buddy" ord and im safe cos i got dis 大哥support me liao (*hiak hiak!)
i oso learn 1 thing from Eugene and chee lim(志林姐姐)[tats wad they call him although he is a male,cos he is so soft]. they ask me to look forward at jay chow and take him as idol not becos of he is famous,handsome or talented... But is becos he dun like wear underwear!!! SWT....
they still ask me join their group not to wear underwear .... u can see the prove from my friendster comment. =p

No comments: