Saturday, November 15, 2008



whether u believe or not,last nite i cycle wif my fren from 10pm-1am.
haha!! do u tin im insane??(date n time from pic is the prove)
i cycle together with 2 of my neighbour. the 1 in pic is from swimburne n another is just back from KL but he is not in the pic cos when we wana take a pic the rain is coming so he gonna went home 1st.
we cycle begin from my house(tabuan desa) to foochow road,going through chaw an road n then reach king centre.. then we went to jalan song to hav a rest n recover energy by having supper.
on the way to jalan song from my house,we get chase by dogs twice. haha!! sound funny but very adventurous for me. =p
after having supper,we plan to cycle to airport,but in the end we din go cos not much energy left,so we just cycle through the roundabout near BDC n 八点地 and then back home through the stutong market. after reach home,i was rili exhausted n tired.
after having a bath,i quickly find my bed sweet bed.
i tot today can slp till late in the afternoon. who noes wake up by a phone call from my fren to hav breakfast.
zzzz..... recently i wan having such insane life.. stay tune for more stupid thing im going to do in the future.. hiak hiak!
To Be Continued......

1 comment:

cindy said...

better don always do it...n ride carefully...this is wat comes into my mind when i read ur post...hehe....